Thursday, April 15, 2010

New Things Happening With The Bingham Family

I know it has been awhile but I think I have a good excuse:) Ryan and I moved up to Greeley Colorado so we would not need to commute almost an hour each way. What a great thing to be so close to home now. I have also been working at the office 3 days a week, which has been a little hectic with kids scedules. I don't know how many of you know but Ryan was contracted to work for Dr. Gomez through Feb. while Dr. Gomez was having cancer treatments. He passed away November 28, 2009. Ryan has had some big shoes to fill but has done an amazing job making patients feel comfortable and confident in him as a new dentist. About 80% of his patient speak spanish and about half of them only speak spanish. What a great opprortunity for him to use the language he used for 2 years on his mission. As of April 1,2010 Ryan and I are the Proud OWNERS of a Dental Practice. What alot of work. I am so grateful to have worked for Dr. Wray for so many years and know alot about what to do in a dental office, that has been invaluable in this transition.

7 comments:

Channynba said...

CONGRATS ON THE DENTAL PRACTICE

WCreativeDesigns said...

Congratulations!!!! We sure hope to make a visit to Colorado to see you guys. Hope things are settling for you. I will call you this week to catch up, I miss you so much.

Karlee said...

Holy Cow... what a change and big move for you!!! From Georgia to this! We need to talk cause I want to hear all about it! Good for you for getting in there and helping out! What is your new home like? We need to make a little road trip out that way I think!! It can't be that far right! We sure miss you guys! We're so proud and happy for all that Ryan has going on. You guys deserve every good thing that comes your way! We love you guys! Can't wait to hear more!

Walters Family said...

Wow!!! That is awesome to be owners of a Dental Practice. What a blessing and how God works in mysterious ways to bless us. Congrats!!

Lis Drage said...

Congratulations guys. This is SO exciting! Miss you all though!

Melinda said...

Hi Jerry! I just found you through facebook. Congrats on the dental practice! That is wonderful!

Your family is beautiful and I'm glad I got to see you when you visited our ward. Dr. Wray is in my ward also. You probably knew that. (I'm assuming it's the same person you worked for.)
Take care!

Beckey said...

Jeri! I haven't been very good at leaving comments but I do look at your blog and have enjoyed your updates! I read this post back in April but it was our crazy time and we were packing and figuring things out but I wanted to come back and leave you a comment! I think it's SO great that you guys own the practice now...I'm sure it's been a lot of hard work but definitely worth it for you guys! I hope all is going well and we miss you guys! Keep in touch! Love, Beckey