Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Birthday to my wonderful Husband!!!!





Ryan is such a great husband. I am so thankful the Lord put him in my life. He is such a great provider for our family and is always trying to think of more things to do with us. He is great at his church callings and is very good at scripture study and prayer with our family. He is so great to have personal prayers with the kids, which they love.He is kind to his patients and a great DENTIST:)I am so greatful to know that I can depend on him to be there for me and the kids in all we do. He is such a great supporter of anything the kids want to try or do. Thank you Ryan for being such a great friend to me. Have a great Birthday!WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!

4 comments:

Channynba said...

Happy Birthday Ryan

Ericksens and their half dozen said...

I love all the updated pictures and info! HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN! CONGRATS JARED!!

WCreativeDesigns said...

Happy Birthday Ryan, We sure miss you guys!!!

Karlee said...

I told you earlier on e-mail, but I remembered Ryan's birthday and told Donny to try and give him a call! He's been down in AF all day for work... so we'll see when he gets home!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RED DIGGITY!!!! When I look at those pictures I really feel like I am looking at a brother! Ryan is so awesome and one of my favorite guys in the world!! He's a very great example to everyone and the perfect dad those kids could find! I hope Donny can be like that with ours when they get a little older!! I love it! Hope you have a GREAT day ya old fart!!! ... looking good for an old fart though!! :)