Monday, January 11, 2010

Erik & Jared Take Ski Lessons

Ryan has been wanting to go skiing with the boys for a while now so he took them to Eldora up Boulder Canyon. It is about 45 minutes from our home. The boys have never been skiing before so we decided to have them take lessons. They had a great time and learned alot. They are excited to go again and so is Ryan. I was surprised that Ryan was not that sore when he got home. He hadn't been skiing for 15 yrs, he must be in pretty good shape:}I know I would have been aching for days:)

4 comments:

The Full Nelson said...

how fun!

Richards Family said...

What fun! The snow looks so pretty there. It is not pretty here at all. Emmy ask me all the time if she can play in the snow and I have to tell her that is not snow it is ice! Sad for her but your kids are just so cute and I do luv Bekah's new hairdo!

Alena said...

Cute pictures, thanks for posting. We should go sledding. I just hate the cold and it seems like so much work getting all of them ready! Alena

Chantelle said...

oh so nice to see your beautiful family!! looks like life is good.

we have our very own little copper haired cutie too!!