Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Springtime Fun

I thought I would add a few pics of what we have been up to lately. Jared had his field day at school and had a blast he also just finished soccer and loved it. The clothes were soaking wet! They had to put them on then run to the other player and take them off.

Can you say dizzy? Try running back after 8 times around the bat!!


Erik has not been able to participate in much but is trying really hard to stay off his leg. The 5th graders had a celebration at the REC center yesterday so Erik stayed home with me and we went to the park for playgroup and then went shopping for new shorts for summer. You all know how fast he grows:}. Well this is his last week in elementary school:( I can't believe he will be in Middle School. Sad for me but fun for him.

Erik with his friend Ashton.


Well Rebekah has found a new love. (LIP STUFFS). Oh my goodness hold onto your hats this girl is all girl. She love putting on any lip stuff she can find and it is usually in my purse. I finally broke down and bought her some from walmart for 98 cents and she is constantly asking me if I want some. I just love her to pieces. She has also been asking her daddy to take her swimming so while my mom was here last weekend we took just her to the pool and she loved it.




Ok so not the most flattering picture of me but look at that cute little girl with the cherries on her swimsuit!!!!

Luke has finally turned over on his own but is reluctant to try it again. He is such a fun baby. He is laughing and smiling all the time. He loves his bed for nap time and take very good naps which I love. I just have to try cleaning my house while he is sleeping otherwise it doesn't get done. Anyone else feel that way???? He is trying to get some teeth in so he has been a little cranky. But for the most part he love to play in his excersaucer and loves to sit up on his own. Oh how I love this kid. Look at those cheeks.
Hey Sheree does he remind you of anyone?????

Ok so I can't forget the last addition to the family. Thunder is about 5 lbs if that and is a good dog. He loves the kids and is pretty good at not barking unless the neighbors dogs are out. This is our Thunder the Wonder!!!

11 comments:

Alena said...

How cute!!! Wow, Rebekah and Luke have really changed. Erik looks just like Ryan, Jared more like Jeri and Rebekah is so dang cute. I miss being around her. Luke is different, which is fun. He is beautiful and so much bigger. Thanks for sharing. Hey, regarding Erik's leg. I think Dr. Christophers brand has a bone and joint herb mix in a capsul that is great for healing bones. If you need help, let me know. loves, Alena

Melissa said...

What a great update! You have great boys, and I can totally relate on the lipgloss thing - Isabel is seriously into lip gloss, and has amassed quite the collection! Little girls can sure be fun. Also, Isabel has that exact same swimsuit with the cherries on it - it is SO darling. As is Bekah, and your boys too!

Melese said...

It looks like you guys are busy and having so much fun. We love being able to see what fun things you are up to. Hopefully we will be able to see you this summer when you come to Utah.

Karlee said...

Hey Jeri! I am glad you included a picture of you! You look great! Rebecca looks so big! Wow! It's so weird to think that she is older than Tate because I picture her in my mind younger cause that's how I remember her. It's so weird to think about. Jared and Erik look a lot older too. I can't believe next year Erik will be in young mens. Wow! Luke is just a little doll. He's a handsome little guy. Thunder looks like a great doggy and I bet he gets spoiled from those boys! They were always so cute with Dayzee. You forgot the big guy! I would love to see a picture of Red Diggity! I guess we'll get to see you all in person pretty soon which will be great! Cute pictures!

Walters Family said...

Oh my gosh, you have such cute, cute kids! I felt so bad for Erik on crutches. Rebekah looks like she is ALL girl! Jared is getting so big and Luke is such, such a doll! How fun!

Beckey said...

Those pics of Rebekah are so cute! That little Like is a doll too! I remember 'field day" I bet Jared loved it! The must not have it here! Get feeling better Erik!

WCreativeDesigns said...

Oh my bitty binghams are all growed up!!!! We sure miss you guys TONS!!!! Glad to see some pictures of all the kids. Poor Erik, spending spring on crutches. We love you guys!!!

Channynba said...

The little red heads are back. I love the cute little update.

Ashley said...

Oh how i love naked, chubby babies! I tell ya Jerri- you guys make cute ones!!! :)

The Austad Family said...

How cute is your family? Rebekah kills me with her lip stuff. And that Luke! What a handsome lil' devil. It's so strange to see one w/o red hair. He looks so much like Ryan too. Your doggie is to die for. Just a cute, cute post!!

Marie said...

those pics of Luke in the bathtub???? SO CUTE! You guys are such a cute family!