Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Lukes 1st Birthday





Wow how this year has flown by. He's one and fantastic. He is such a great little boy. Now that his teeth are coming in and he can move around on his own he is getting happy again.YIPEE!!! I sure don't like the teething stage. He loves his siblings and can make just as much racket as they can. He loves to play with his toys, take a bath, sleep in his bed for naps,his daddy throwing him in the air, screaming with Rebekah, having Erik swing him around, playing with Jared, cuddling with his mommy:),playing with Thunder, clapping his hands and singing songs. We love his smiles and his laugh. We can't wait to see what this next year brings.

10 comments:

Kristi Drennan said...

Umm I can't believe you have a whole other kid since I've last seen you.

Happy Birthday little dude!

Unknown said...

For real? I saw this posting title and I couldn't believe it! How time flies! He is a little cutie!

The Full Nelson said...

What a little stud! Happy Birthday Luke!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Luke! He is so cute and such a great combo of your whole family!

Beckey said...

I can't believe it's already been a year! He is SOOOOO darling! I just want to squeeze him!

Walters Family said...

What a cutie!! I can't believer a year has gone by so quickly! Happy Birthday, Luke!

My Angels said...

I just want to squish those cheeks!! He is ADORABLE, but then you already knew that!

Michele said...

Seriously....so cute!

WCreativeDesigns said...

What A sweetie I wish I could fly down tomorrow and see you guys. Happy Birthday Luke!!

Papa and Nana said...

I just saw Luke's pics. He's so grown up looking and handsome too.
We love you Luke, the man!!!!